Professional private tutors across all academic subjects and levels
We provide a highly personalised online and in-person tuition experience for each client and are always looking for experienced, professional private tutors across all academic subjects and levels.
What we expect
- Proven subject knowledge in your area(s) of specialism
- Degree in your subject area(s) from a UK/US/EU university
- Proven tutoring and/or classroom teaching track record in your subject areas
- In-depth knowledge of the UK independent school and/or university system
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Flexibility and ability to engage and adapt to students’ individual needs
If you satisfy the criteria, please apply below
How to apply
Send us your resume and highlight your tutoring and teaching experience.
Clearly list your degrees, subjects, levels and specialisms.
If your profile is the right fit for our clients, we will invite you for an interview with our educational consultants at our offices in Central London to get to know your personality.
During the interview, you will conduct a mock lesson to showcase your knowledge and teaching methodology.
If successful, we will seek two references and proof of your educational qualifications before being invited to register with us as a private tutor.
In addition, we will require you to hold a valid DBS check, which can be arranged through us.