Tuition Centre in Mayfair
The Bruton Lloyd tuition centre at Berkeley Square in Mayfair, at the heart of London, offers the ideal environment for individual one-off lessons and short-term tuition programmes in a handy location.
Tuition Centre in Norfolk
Immerse yourself in the warm and welcoming environment of the The Old Rectory, an English country house in sunny East Anglia – a short two-hour drive from London.
William, Cambridge and Harvard economics graduate and his wife Jane, art historian and designer, host guests throughout the year.
Hand-selected, highly experienced tutors are here to help children improve their English language skills and knowledge in the main subjects of the British curriculum.
The tailored programme usually includes
- Individual, tailored tuition to improve English language skills, with a focus on vocabulary, pronunciation, overcoming the language barrier and essay writing skills
- Individual tuition in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology – core subjects for entrance examinations to independent British schools
- Private lessons in traditional British sports practised at independent British schools, including horse riding, cricket, golf, tennis, ballroom dancing, sailing, fishing.
- Private British etiquette and culture lessons
Tuition in Dorset
As a result of the programme pupils will have significantly improved their English skills and gained clarity on their preferred professional paths and academic choices.
The tailored programme includes
- individual English lessons with Bruton Lloyd tutors
- individual tuition across all academic subjects with expert teachers from top London day schools (IB/A-Level/Pre-U exam preparation)
- field trips and visits to historical sights to support lessons in History and Geography
- academic and sixth form mentoring with Kirstie Richards, who was deputy registrar for 16 years at Winchester College
- personalised career advice from leading British business and educational professionals
- work experience/shadowing in any career field; so far, we have organised meetings at the court and the barrister’s, the UCL neuroscience laboratory and Christie’s Education. No career interest is too niche!